Optical Sensing Technology
Analog Devices optical sensing technology delivers high signal-to-noise ratios and the lowest power consumption in the industry, making it ideal for battery-operated applications. Our optical sensing technology portfolio spans UV to 1600 nm in the near IR. It’s the widest range of wavelengths available in an IC form factor, making it well suited for healthcare, automotive, and industrial applications.
Our optical sensing technologies are engineered to meet a wide variety of size and configuration requirements, including:
- Optical Mixed Signal Devices (light in – digital out)
- Discrete analog front ends for photodiodes, including LED signal conditioning
- Complete optical module solutions containing the AFE, photodiode, and LEDs
- Optical Sensors (light in – analog out)
- High performance photodiode solutions