Features and Benefits
- Simultaneously Monitors Four (LTC2938) or Six Supplies (LTC2939)
- Sixteen User-Selectable Combinations of 5V, 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, 1.5V, 1.2V and/or ± Adjustable Voltage Thresholds
- Guaranteed Threshold Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Adjustable Reset and Watchdog Timeout
- Low Supply Current: 80μA Typical
- Power Supply Glitch Immunity
- Guaranteed RST for VCC > 1V
- High Temperature Operation to 125°C
- 12-Pin 4mm × 3mm DFN or 12-Lead MSOP (LTC2938) and 16-Lead MSOP Package (LTC2939)
The LTC2938/LTC2939 are conﬁgurable supply monitors for systems with up to four or six supply voltages that need watchdog supervision. One of sixteen preset or adjustable voltage monitor combinations can be selected using an external resistive divider connected to the program input. The preset voltage thresholds are accurate to ±1.5% over temperature. The LTC2938 and LTC2939 also feature adjustable inputs with a 0.5V nominal threshold.
The reset and watchdog timeout periods are adjustable using external capacitors. Tight voltage threshold accuracy and glitch immunity ensure reliable reset operation without false triggering. The RST output is guaranteed to be in the correct state for VCC down to 1V. Each status output has a weak internal pull-up and may be externally pulled up to a user-deﬁned voltage.
The 80μA supply current makes the LTC2938 and LTC2939 ideal for power conscious systems. The LTC2939 monitors up to six supplies and the LTC2938 monitors up to four supplies.
- Desktop and Notebook Computers
- Multivoltage Systems
- Telecom Equipment
- Network Servers
- Automotive Control Systems
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Product Selector Card (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.