Features and Benefits
- Faults detected on 7 independent supplies
- 1 High Voltage supply (up to 14.4V)
- 4 Positive Voltage Only Supplies (up to 6V)
- 2 Positive/Negative Voltage supplies (up to +6V OR down to -6V)
- Watchdog Detector Input- Timeout delayprogrammable from 200ms to 12.8sec
- 4 General Purpose Logic Inputs
- Programmable Logic Block- combinatorial andsequencing logic control of all inputs and outputs
- 9 Programmable Output Drivers
- Open Collector (external resistor required)
- Open Collector with internal pull-up to VDD
- Fast Internal pull-up to VDD
- Open Collector with internal pull-up to VPn
Analog Devices' broad portfolio of solutions for power supply sequencing has now grown even larger with the addition of two new families of sequencing IC's. The ADM1062, ADM1063, ADM1064, ADM1065, ADM1066 , and ADM1067 Super Sequencers™ are the newest programmable devices offering more channels, greater accuracy and smaller size.
The ADM1085, ADM1086, ADM1087, and ADM1088 Simple Sequencers™ are cascadeable analog supply sequencers that enable a capacitor adjustable time delay between the enabling of Voltage Regulators all in an SC70 Package.
The ADM1060 combines power supply sequencing with monitoring/supervising in a single chip on multi-power supply systems.
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (1)
This page contains evaluation board documentation and ordering information for evaluating this product.
Application Notes (6)
Software & Systems Requirements
ADM1060 Evaluation Software
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures (1)
Analog Dialogue (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.