Small and Thin, ±5 g Accelerometer
The ADXL320’s typical noise floor is 250 µg/√Hz, allowing signals below 2 mg to be resolved in tilt-sensing applications using narrow bandwidths (<60 Hz).
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using capacitors CX and CY at the XOUT and YOUT pins. Bandwidths of 0.5 Hz to 2.5 kHz may be selected to suit the application.
The ADXL320 is available in a very thin 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm, 16-lead, plastic LFCSPBenefits:
- Two axis accelerometer in small (4mm x 4mm x 1.45mm) LFCSP package allows adding inertial sensing in space-critical handheld devices
- Low power and wide supply voltage range (2.4V to 5.25V) for battery powered applications
- Innovative circuit design provides sensitivity, zero-g bias stability over temperature - eliminates need for external compensation
- Cost-sensitive motion- and tilt-sensing applications
- Smart hand-held devices
- Mobile phones
- Sports and health-related devices
- PC security and PC peripherals
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.