The ADXL320’s typical noise floor is 250 µg/√Hz, allowing signals below 2 mg to be resolved in tilt-sensing applications using narrow bandwidths (<60 Hz).
The user selects the bandwidth of the accelerometer using capacitors CX and CY at the XOUT and YOUT pins. Bandwidths of 0.5 Hz to 2.5 kHz may be selected to suit the application.
The ADXL320 is available in a very thin 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm, 16-lead, plastic LFCSPBenefits:
- Two axis accelerometer in small (4mm x 4mm x 1.45mm) LFCSP package allows adding inertial sensing in space-critical handheld devices
- Low power and wide supply voltage range (2.4V to 5.25V) for battery powered applications
- Innovative circuit design provides sensitivity, zero-g bias stability over temperature - eliminates need for external compensation
- Cost-sensitive motion- and tilt-sensing applications
- Smart hand-held devices
- Mobile phones
- Sports and health-related devices
- PC security and PC peripherals
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.