Programmable High- g Digital Impact Sensor and Recorder
Rochester Electronics is the only authorized source of Analog Devices' products that have previously been discontinued or have become obsolete. Product availability should be checked directly with Rochester Electronics.
Unique characteristics of the end system are accommodated easily through several built-in features, such as a single command in-system bias null/offset calibration, along with convenient sample rate control.
The ADIS16204 offers the following embedded features, which
eliminate the need for external circuitry and provide a simplified system interface:
- Peak sample-and-hold
- Programmable event recording (dual, 1K × 16 bit)
- RSS output (total shock in the XY plane)
- Configurable alarms
- Auxiliary 12-bit ADC and DAC
- Configurable digital I/O port
- Digital self-test function
The ADIS16204 offers two power management features for managing system-level power dissipation: low power mode and a configurable shutdown feature.
The ADIS16204 is available in a 9.2 mm × 9.2 mm × 3.9 mm laminate-based land grid array (LGA) package with a tem- perature range of −40°C to +105°C.
- Crash or impact detection
- Condition monitoring of valuable goods
- Safety, shut-off sensing
- Impact event recording
- Security sensing, tamper detection