Programmable High- g Digital Impact Sensor and Recorder
Unique characteristics of the end system are accommodated easily through several built-in features, such as a single command in-system bias null/offset calibration, along with convenient sample rate control.
The ADIS16204 offers the following embedded features, which
eliminate the need for external circuitry and provide a simplified system interface:
- Peak sample-and-hold
- Programmable event recording (dual, 1K × 16 bit)
- RSS output (total shock in the XY plane)
- Configurable alarms
- Auxiliary 12-bit ADC and DAC
- Configurable digital I/O port
- Digital self-test function
The ADIS16204 offers two power management features for managing system-level power dissipation: low power mode and a configurable shutdown feature.
The ADIS16204 is available in a 9.2 mm × 9.2 mm × 3.9 mm laminate-based land grid array (LGA) package with a tem- perature range of −40°C to +105°C.
- Crash or impact detection
- Condition monitoring of valuable goods
- Safety, shut-off sensing
- Impact event recording
- Security sensing, tamper detection