Features and Benefits
- Per-Channel Programmable Output Ranges:
300mA, 200mA, 100mA, 50mA, 25mA, 12.5mA, 6.25mA and 3.125mA
- Flexible 2.85V to 33V Supply Voltage
- 1V Dropout Guaranteed
- Separate Voltage Supply per Output Channel
- Internal Switches to Optional Negative Supply
- Full 16-Bit Resolution at All Ranges
- Guaranteed Operation −40°C to 125°C
- Precision (10ppm/°C Max) Internal Reference or External Reference Input
- Analog Mux Monitors Voltages and Currents
- A/B Toggle via SPI or Dedicated Pin
- 1.8V to 5V SPI Serial Interface
- 5mm × 5mm 32-Lead QFN Package
The LTC®2662 is a family of five-channel, 16-bit currentsource digital-to-analog converters, providing five highcompliance current source outputs with guaranteed 1V dropout at 200mA. The part supports load voltages of up to 32V. There are eight current ranges, programmable per channel, with full-scale outputs of up to 300mA; and the channels can be paralleled to allow for ultrafine adjustments of large currents, or for combined outputs of up to 1.5A.
A dedicated supply pin is provided for every output channel. Each can be operated from 2.85V to 33V, and internal switches allow any output to be pulled to the optional negative supply.
The LTC2662 includes a precision integrated 1.25V reference (10ppm/°C maximum), with the option to use an external reference.
The SPI/Microwire-compatible 3-wire serial interface operates on logic levels as low as 1.71V at clock rates up to 50MHz.
- Tunable Lasers
- Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- Resistive Heaters
- Current Mode Biasing
- Proportional Solenoid Drive
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.