Features and Benefits
- Three filters in a single package
- Up to 6th Order Filter Functions
- Center Frequency Range up to 35kHz
- fo × Q Product up to 1MHz
- Guaranteed Center Frequency and Q Accuracy Over Temperature
- Guaranteed Low Offset Voltages Over Temperature
- 90dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Filter Operates from Single 4.7V Supply and up to ±8V Supplies
- Guaranteed Filter Specifications with ±5V Supply and ±2.37V Supply
- Low Power Consumption with Single 5V Supply
- Clock Inputs T2L and CMOS Compatible
- Available in 20-Pin DIP and 20-Pin SO Wide Package
The LTC1061 consists of three high performance, universal filter building blocks. Each filter building block together with an external clock and 2 to 5 resistors can produce various second order functions which are available at its three output pins. Two out of three always provide lowpass and bandpass functions while the third output pin can produce highpass or notch or allpass. The center frequency of these functions can be tuned from 0.1Hz to 35kHz and is dependent on an external clock or an external clock and a resistor ratio.
The LTC1061 can be used with single or dual supplies ranging from ±2.37V to ±8V (or 4.74V to 16V). When the filter operates with supplies of ±5V and above, it can handle input frequencies up to 100kHz.
The LTC1061 is compatible with the LTC1059 single universal filter and the LTC1060 dual. Higher than 6th order functions can be obtained by cascading the LTC1061 with the LTC1059 or LTC1060. Any classical filter realization can be obtained.
- High Order, Wide Frequency Range Bandpass, Lowpass, Notch Filters
- Low Power Consumption, Single 5V Supply, Clock-Tunable Filters
- Tracking Filters
- Antialiasing Filters
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.