Internally Trimmed Precision IC Multiplier
The AD632 is an internally trimmed monolithic four-quadrant multiplier/divider. The AD632B has a maximum multiplying error of ±0.5% without external trims.
Excellent supply rejection, low temperature coefficients and long term stability of the on-chip thin film resistors and buried zener reference preserve accuracy even under adverse conditions. The simplicity and flexibility of use provide an attractive alternative approach to the solution of complex control functions.
The AD632 is pin-for-pin compatible with the industry standard AD532 with improved specifications and a fully differential high impedance Z-input. The AD632 is capable of providing gains of up to X10, frequently eliminating the need for separate instrumentation amplifiers to precondition the inputs. The AD632 can be effectively employed as a variable gain differential input amplifier with high common-mode rejection. The effectiveness of the variable gain capability is enhanced by the inherent low noise of the AD632: 90 µV rms.Product Highlights
- Guaranteed performance over temperature.
- The AD632A and AD632B are specified for maximum multiplying errors of ±1.0% and ±0.5% of full scale, respectively, at +25°C and are rated for operation from −25°C to +85°C.
- Maximum multiplying errors of ±2.0% (AD632S) and ±1.0% (AD632T) are guaranteed over the extended temperature range of −55°C to +125°C.
- High reliability.
- The AD632S and AD632T series are available with MIL-STD-883 Level B screening.
- All devices are available in either the hermetically sealed TO-100 metal can or ceramic DIP package.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.