Features and Benefits
- 6-Channel Logic Isolator: 3500VRMS for 1 Minute
- UL-CSA Recognized File #E151738
- 3V to 5.5V Supply Operation
- No External Components Required
- SPI/Digital (LTM2892-S) or I2C (LTM2892-I) Options
- High Common Mode Transient Immunity: 50kV/μs
- High Speed Operation:
- 10MHz Digital Isolation
- 4MHz/8MHz SPI Isolation
- 400kHz I2C Isolation
- Operation Up to 125°C (H-Grade)
- 1.62V to 5.5V Logic Supplies for Flexible Digital Interfacing
- ±15kV ESD HBM Across the Isolation Barrier
- Maximum Continuous Working Voltage: 850VPEAK
- Low Current Shutdown Mode (<10μA)
- Small (9mm × 6.25mm × 2.91mm) BGA Package
The LTM2892 is a complete galvanic digital μModule® (micromodule) isolator. No external components are required. Individual 3V to 5.5V supplies power each side of the digital isolator. Separate logic supply pins allow easy interfacing with different logic levels from 1.62V to 5.5V, independent of the main supply.
Module options are available with compatibility to SPI (LTM2892-S) and I2C (LTM2892-I), master mode only, specifications.
Coupled inductors provide 3500VRMS of isolation between the input and output logic interface. This device is ideal for systems where the ground loop is broken, allowing uninterrupted communication through large common mode transients faster than 50kV/μs.
- Isolated SPI or I2C Interfaces
- Industrial Systems
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Breaking Ground Loops
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.