Features and Benefits
- Integrated Precision Reference:
- 2.5V Full-Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2637-L)
- 4.096V Full-Scale 10ppm/°C (LTC2637-H)
- Maximum INL Error: 2.5LSB (LTC2637-12)
- Low Noise: 0.75mVP-P 0.1Hz to 200KHz
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over –40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Selectable Internal or External Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range (LTC2637-L)
- Ultralow Crosstalk Between DACs (<3nV•s)
- Low Power: 100μA per DAC at 3V (LTC2637-L)
- Power-On-Reset to Zero-Scale/Mid-Scale
- Double-Buffered Data Latches
- Tiny 14-Lead 4mm × 3mm DFN and 16-Lead MSOP Packages
The LTC2637 is a family of octal 12-, 10-, and 8-bit voltage-output DACs with an integrated, high-accuracy, low-drift 10ppm/°C reference in 14-lead DFN and 16-lead MSOP packages. It has a rail-to-rail output buffer and is guaranteed monotonic. The LTC2637-L has a full-scale output of 2.5V, and operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V supply. The LTC2637-H has a full-scale output of 4.096V, and operates from a 4.5V to 5.5V supply. Each DAC can also operate with an external reference, which sets the DAC full-scale output to the external reference voltage.
These DACs communicate via a 2-wire I2C-compatible serial interface. The LTC2637 operates in both the standard mode (clock rate of 100kHz) and the fast mode (clock rate of 400kHz). The LTC2637 incorporates a power-on reset circuit. Options are available for reset to zero-scale or reset to mid-scale in internal reference mode, or reset to mid-scale in external reference mode after power-up.
- Mobile Communications
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Portable Equipment
- Optical Networking
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (4)
Tools & Simulations
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.