Features and Benefits
- Maximum 18-Bit INL Error: ±1 LSB Over Temperature
- Program or Pin-Strap Six Output Ranges:
- 0V to 5V, 0V to 10V, –2.5V to 7.5V, ±2.5V, ±5V, ±10V
- Guaranteed Monotonic Over Temperature
- Low Glitch Impulse 1.4nV•s (3V), 3nV•s (5V)
- 18-Bit Settling Time: 2.1μs
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single Supply Operation
- Reference Current Constant for All Codes
- Voltage-Controlled Offset and Gain Trims
- Parallel Interface with Readback of All Registers
- Clear and Power-On-Reset to 0V Regardless of Output Range
- 48-Pin 7mm × 7mm LQFP Package
The LTC2757 is an 18-bit multiplying parallel-input, current-output digital-to-analog converter that provides full 18-bit performance—INL and DNL of ±1LSB maximum—over temperature without any adjustments. 18-bit monotonicity is guaranteed in all performance grades. This SoftSpan™ DAC operates from a single 3V to 5V supply and offers six output ranges (up to ±10V) that can be programmed through the parallel interface or pin-strapped for operation in a single range.
In addition to its precision DC specifications, the LTC2757 also offers excellent AC specifications, including 2.1μs full-scale settling to 1LSB and 1.4nV•s glitch impulse.
The LTC2757 uses a bidirectional input/output parallel interface that allows readback of any on-chip register, including DAC output-range settings; and a CLR pin and power-on reset circuit that each reset the DAC output to 0V regardless of output range.
- Medical Devices
- Automatic Test Equipment
- Process Control and Industrial Automation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Press Release (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.