Features and Benefits
- 330 MSPS throughput rate
- Triple 10-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- −70 dB at fCLK = 50 MHz; fOUT = 1 MHz
- −53 dB at fCLK = 140 MHz; fOUT = 40 MHz
- RS-343A-/RS-170-compatible output
- Complementary outputs
- DAC output current range: 2.0 mA to 26.5 mA
- TTL-compatible inputs
- Internal reference (1.235 V)
- Single-supply 5 V/3.3 V operation
- 48-lead LQFP package
- See data sheet for additional features
- Download ADV7123-EP data sheet (pdf)
- Military temperature range: −55°C to +105°C
- Controlled manufacturing baseline
- One assembly/test site
- One fabrication site
- Enhanced product change notification
- Qualification data available on request
- V62/12637 DSCC Drawing Number
The ADV7123 (ADV®) is a triple high speed, digital-to-analog converter on a single monolithic chip. It consists of three high speed, 10-bit, video DACs with complementary outputs, a standard TTL input interface, and a high impedance, analog output current source.
The ADV7123 has three separate 10-bit-wide input ports. A single 5 V/3.3 V power supply and clock are all that are required to make the part functional. The ADV7123 has additional video control signals, composite SYNC and BLANK.
The ADV7123 also has a power save mode.
The ADV7123 is fabricated in a 5 V CMOS process. Its monolithic CMOS construction ensures greater functionality with lower power dissipation. The ADV7123 is available in a 48-lead LQFP package.
- 330 MSPS throughput.
- Guaranteed monotonic to 10 bits.
- Compatible with a wide variety of high resolution color graphics systems, including RS-343A and RS-170.
- Digital video systems (1600 × 1200 at 100 Hz)
- High resolution color graphics
- Digital radio modulation
- Image processing
- Video signal reconstruction
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Application Notes (4)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.