CMOS 240 MHz 10-Bit High Speed Video DAC
The ADV7127 is fabricated in a CMOS process. Its monolithic CMOS construction ensures greater functionality with lower power dissipation. The ADV7127 is available in a small outline 28-lead SOIC or 24-lead TSSOP package.
The ADV7127 TSSOP package also has a power-down mode. Both ADV7127 packages have a power standby mode.
The ADV7127 TSSOP package has an on-board voltage reference circuit. The ADV7127 SOIC package requires an external reference.
- 240 MSPS Throughput
- Guaranteed monotonic to 10 bits
- Compatible with a wide variety of high resolution color graphics systems including RS-343A and RS-170A
- Digital Video Systems (1600 3 1200 @ 100 Hz)
- High Resolution Color Graphics
- Digital Radio Modulation
- Image Processing
- Video Signal Reconstruction
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Wireless LAN
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.