CMOS 80 MHz, Triple 10-Bit Video DACs
Rochester Electronics is the only authorized source of Analog Devices' products that have previously been discontinued or have become obsolete. Product availability should be checked directly with Rochester Electronics.
The ADV7121/ADV7122 has three separate, 10-bit, pixel input ports, one each for red, green and blue video data. A single +5 V power supply, an external 1.23 V reference and pixel clock input is all that is required to make the part operational. The ADV7122 has additional video control signals, composite SYNC and BLANK.
The ADV7121/ADV7122 is capable of generating RGB video output signals which are compatible with RS-343A, RS-170 and most proposed production system HDTV video standards, including SMPTE 240M.
The ADV7121/ADV7122 is fabricated in a +5 V CMOS process. Its monolithic CMOS construction ensures greater functionality with low power dissipation. The ADV7121 is packaged in a 0.6", 40-pin plastic DIP package. The ADV7122 is packaged in a 44-pin plastic leaded (J-lead) chip carrier, PLCC, and 48-lead thin quad flatpack (TQFP).
- Fast video refresh rate, 80 MHz.
- Guaranteed monotonic to 10 bits. Ten bits of resolution allows for implementation of linearization functions such as gamma correction and contrast enhancement.
- Compatible with a wide variety of high resolution color graphics systems including RS-343A/RS-170 and the proposed SMPTE 240M standard for HDTV.
- High Definition Television (HDTV)
- High Resolution Color Graphics
- CAE/CAD/CAM Applications
- Image Processing
- Video Signal Reconstruction
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- I/Q Modulation