Dual 16-Bit 250 MSPS Digital-to-Analog Converters
The AD9743/AD9745/AD976/AD9747 are pin-compatible, high dynamic range, dual digital-to-analog converters (DACs) with 10-/12-/14-/16-bit resolutions and sample rates of up to 250 MSPS. The devices include specific features for direct conversion transmit applications, including gain and offset compensation, and they interface seamlessly with analog quadrature modulators, such as the ADL5370.
A proprietary, dynamic output architecture permits synthesis of analog outputs even above Nyquist by shifting energy away from the fundamental and into the image frequency.
A serial peripheral interface (SPI) port provides full programmability. In addition, some pin-programmable features are offered for those applications without a controller.
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enables high quality synthesis of wideband signals.
- Proprietary switching output for enhanced dynamic performance.
- Programmable current outputs and dual auxiliary DACs provide flexibility and system enhancements.
- Wireless infrastructure:
W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX
- Wideband communications:
Radio Frequency (RF) signal generators, arbitrary waveform generators
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
Recommended Quadrature Modulators
- For 3V power supplies , we recommend the AD8345 or the AD8346 .
- In wideband communication systems , we recommend the ADL5370, ADL5371, ADL5372, ADL5373, ADL5374, ADL5375, AD8349, ADL5385 or the ADL5386 .
- For an IQ modulator with integrated PLL and VCO , we recommend the ADRF6701, ADRF6702, ADRF6703 or the ADRF6704 .
Recommended Clock Drivers
- For low jitter performance
- For a clock and data buffer , we recommend the ADCLK914 .