14-Bit, 2500 MSPS, RF Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) performance enable high quality synthesis of wideband signals up to 1 GHz.
- A dual-port interface with double data rate (DDR) LVDS data receivers supports the maximum conversion rate of 2500 MSPS.
- Manufactured on a CMOS process, the AD9739 uses a proprietary switching technique that enhances dynamic performance.
- The current output(s) of the AD9739 are easily configured for single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
- Broadband communications systems
- Cellular infrastructure
- Point-to-point wireless
- Instrumentation, automatic test equipment
- Radar, avionics
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Advantiv™ Advanced TV Solutions
Meeting Today's Digital Entertainment Challenges
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures
Digital to Analog Converters ICs Solutions Bulletin
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.