A reduced-specification LVDS interface is utilized to achieve the high sample rate. The output current can be programmed over a range of 8.66 mA to 31.66 mA. The AD973x family is manufactured on a 0.18 µm CMOS process and operates from 1.8 V and 3.3 V supplies for a total power consumption of 380 mW in bypass mode. It is supplied in a 160-lead chip scale ball grid array for reduced package parasitics.
- Low noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) features enable high quality synthesis of wideband signals at intermediate frequencies up to 600 MHz.
- Double data rate (DDR) LVDS data receivers support the maximum conversion rate of 1200 MSPS.
- Direct pin programmability of basic functions or SPI port access offers complete control of all AD973x family functions.
- Manufactured on a CMOS process, the AD973x family uses a proprietary switching technique that enhances dynamic performance.
- The current output(s) of the AD9736 family are easily configured for single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
- Broadband communications systems
Cellular infrastructure (digital predistortion)
- Point-to-point wireless
- Instrumentation, automatic test equipment
- Radar, avionics
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.