Dual, 16-Bit, 1230 MSPS, TxDAC+® Digital-to-Analog Converter
The AD9146 is a dual, 16-bit, high dynamic range digital-to-analog converter (DAC) that provides a sample rate of 1230 MSPS, permitting multicarrier generation up to the Nyquist frequency.
The AD9146 TxDAC+® includes features optimized for direct conversion transmit applications, including complex digital mod-ulation, and gain and offset compensation. The DAC outputs are optimized to interface seamlessly with analog quadrature modulators, such as the ADL537x F-MOD series from Analog Devices, Inc. A 3-wire serial port interface provides for program-ming/readback of many internal parameters. Full-scale output current can be programmed over a range of 8.7 mA to 31.7 mA. The AD9146 comes in a 48-lead LFCSP.
- Ultralow noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enable high quality synthesis of wideband signals from baseband to high intermediate frequencies.
- A proprietary DAC output switching technique enhances dynamic performance.
- The current outputs are easily configured for various single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
- Compact LVDS digital interface offers reduced width data bus.
- Wireless infrastructure
- W-CDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMAX, GSM, LTE
- Digital high or low IF synthesis
- Transmit diversity
- Wideband communications: LMDS/MMDS, point-to-point
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Recommended Quadrature Modulators
- In wideband communication systems , we recommend the ADL5370, ADL5371, ADL5372, ADL5373, ADL5374, ADL5375, ADL5385 or the ADL5386 .
- For an IQ modulator with integrated PLL and VCO , we recommend the ADRF6701, ADRF6702, ADRF6703 or the ADRF6704 .
- For 3V power supplies , we recommend the AD8345, AD8346 or the AD8349 .
Recommended Clock Drivers
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.