Dual, 16-Bit, 1600 MSPS, TxDAC+ Digital-to-Analog Converter
- Advanced low spurious and distortion design techniques provide high quality synthesis of wideband signals from baseband to high intermediate frequencies.
- Very small inherent latency variation simplifies both software and hardware design in the system. It allows easy multichip synchronization for most applications.
- New low power architecture improves power efficiency (mW/MHz/channel) by 30%.
- Input signal power and FIFO error detection simplify designs for downstream analog circuitry protection.
- Programmable transmit enable function allows easy design balance between power consumption and wakeup time.
- Wireless communications: 3G/4G and MC-GSM base stations,
wideband repeaters, software defined radios
- Wideband communications: point-to-point, LMDS/MMDS
- Transmit diversity/MIMO
- Automated test equipment
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
The AD9142-M5372-EBZ connects to a DPG2 for quick evaluation of the AD9142, a high-speed, signal processing Digital to Analog Converter. The DPG2 automatically formats the data and sends it to the AD9142-M5372-EBZ, simplifying evaluation of the device. The Evaluation Board (EVB) runs from a +5V supply. A clock distribution chip AD9516 is included on this EVB as a clock fan-out and frequency divider for the DACCLK, REFCLK and DPG2 input clock. Also included is a quadrature modulator ADL5372 for quick DAC+IQMOD evaluation. Figure 2 is an image of the top side of the AD9142-M5372-EBZ.
Advantiv™ Advanced TV Solutions
Meeting Today's Digital Entertainment Challenges
MS-2739: High Dynamic IF Receiver Simplifies Design of Next Generation µW...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.