Dual 16 Bit, 1.25GSPS Signal Processing DAC with JESD204A Serial Interface
Suggested Replacement Parts :
Replacement part is a functional equivalent, not pin for pin
Rochester Electronics is the only authorized source of Analog Devices' products that have previously been discontinued or have become obsolete. Product availability should be checked directly with Rochester Electronics.
The AD9128 incorporates four high-speed serial data lanes reducing the interface connections between the DAC and its digital companion chip compared with CMOS or LVDS parallel interfaces. The serial interfaces are capable of receiving data with voltage swings of 200 to 700mVp-p. With 3 dB of typical receiver equalization, the receiver is capable of capturing data sent across 0 to 20 cm traces on an FR4 board. The AD9128 also features multi-chip deterministic latency capability, allowing multiple dual DACs to be in alignment with one another.
A serial port interface provides read/write access to on-chip registers. Full-scale output current is programmable over a range of 8.5 mA to 31 mA. The AD9128 operates on 1.8 V and 3.3 V supply rails.
- Wireless infrastructure
- Transmit diversity
- Wideband communications: LMDS/MMDS, point-to-point
- Small package size 8mm x 8mm footprint
- Fewer pins for data input word width with only Four JESD204A data lines
- Ultra low noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enables high quality transmission of wideband signals from baseband to high intermediate frequencies.
- A proprietary DAC output switching technique enhances dynamic performance.