The AD5332/AD5333/AD5342/AD5343 are dual 8-,10-,and 12-bit DACs. They operate from a 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming just 230 µA at 3 V, and feature a power-down pin, PD that further reduces the current to 80 nA. These devices incorporate an on-chip output buffer that can drive the output to both supply rails, while the AD5333 and AD5342 allow a choice of buffered or unbuffered reference input.
- Available in a 20-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.69 mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- On-chip ouput buffer can drive output to both supply rails
- 8-Bit Parallel interface for upper and lower byte load (controlled via HBEN pin)