2.5 V to 5.5 V, 500 µA, 2-Wire Interface Quad Voltage Output 12-Bit DAC in a 10-Lead MicroSOIC Package
The AD5305/AD5315/AD5325 are quad 8-, 10-and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead microSOIC package that operate from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming 500 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow rail-to-rail output swing with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. A 2-wire serial inter- face is used which operates at clock rates up to 400 kHz. This interface is SMBus-compatible at VDD <3.6 V. Multiple devices can be placed on the same bus.
- Available in a 10-lead MicroSOIC package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.5mW at 3 V and 3 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- Multiple devices can share the same bus
- Reference derived from the power supply
- Serial interface with clock rates up to 400 kHz
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with the AD5305 (8-Bit) and the AD5315 (10-Bit)
I2C (Inter-IC) is a trademark of Philips Semiconductors.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.