2.5 V to 5.5 V, 230 µA, Dual Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output 10-Bit DAC
The AD5302/AD5312/AD5322 are dual 8-, 10- and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead µSOIC package that operate from a single +2.5 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 230 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5302/ AD5312/AD5322 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface which operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 10-lead MicroSOIC packages
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.7mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- Utilizes a versatile 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5302 (8-Bit) and the AD5322 (12-bit)