2.5 V to 5.5 V, 400 µA, Quad Voltage Output 8-Bit DAC in a 16-Lead TSSOP
The AD5307/AD5317/AD5327 are quad 8-, 10-, and 12-bit buffered voltage-output DACs, in a 16-lead TSSOP package, which operate from a single 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply consuming 400 µA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs. The AD5307/ AD5317/AD5327 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE, and DSP interface standards.
- Available in a 16-lead TSSOP package
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 1.2 mW at 3 V and 2.5 mW at 5 V
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin- and Software-Compatible with the AD5317 (10-Bit) and the AD5327 (12-Bit)
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.