2.5 V to 5.5 V, 230 µA, Dual Rail-to-Rail Voltage Output 8-Bit DAC in a 10-Lead MicroSOIC Package
The AD5302/AD5312/AD5322 are dual 8-, 10- and 12-bit buffered voltage output DACs in a 10-lead mSOIC package that operate from a single +2.5 V to +5.5 V supply consuming 230 mA at 3 V. Their on-chip output amplifiers allow the outputs to swing rail-to-rail with a slew rate of 0.7 V/ms. The AD5302/AD5312/AD5322 utilize a versatile 3-wire serial interface which operates at clock rates up to 30 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI™, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™ and DSP interface standards.
- Available in 10-lead MicroSOIC packages.
- Low power, single supply operation from 2.5 V to 5.5 V supply
- Consumes 0.7mW at 3 V and 1.5 mW at 5 V
- DNL of less than 0.25 LSB.
- Rail-to-Rail output with a slew rate of 0.7 V/µs
- Utilizes a versatile 3-wire serial interface with clock rates up to 30 MHz
- Pin and Software Compatible with the AD5312 (10-Bit) and the AD5322 (12-bit)
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.