Fully Accurate, Quad, 14-Bit, Buffered VOUT, 4.5 V to 5.5 V nanoDAC® with SPI Interface
The AD5024/AD5044/AD5064 are low power, quad 12-/14-/ 16-bit buffered voltage output nanoDAC® DACs that offer relative accuracy specifications of 1 LSB INL and 1 LSB DNL with individual reference pins and can operate from a single 4.5 V to 5.5 V supply. The AD5024/AD5044/AD5064 parts also offer a differential accuracy specification of ±1 LSB. The parts use a versatile 3-wire, low power Schmitt trigger serial interface that operates at clock rates up to 50 MHz and is compatible with standard SPI, QSPI™, MICROWIRE™, and DSP interface standards. A reference buffer is also provided on-chip. The AD5024/AD5044/AD5064 incor-porate a power-on reset circuit that ensures the DAC output powers up to zero scale or midscale and remains there until a valid write takes place to the device. The AD5024/AD5044/ AD5064 contain a power-down feature that reduces the current consumption of the device to typically 400 nA at 5 V and provides software selectable output loads while in power-down mode. Total unadjusted error for the parts is <2 mV.
- Quad channel available in16-lead TSSOP package.
- 16 bit accurate, 1 LSB INL.
- Low glitch on power-up.
- High speed serial interface with clock speeds up to 50 MHz.
- Reset to known output voltage (zero scale or midscale).
- Process control
- Data acquisition systems
- Portable battery-powered instruments
- Digital gain and offset adjustment
- Programmable voltage and current sources
- Programmable attenuators