- Ultralow noise and intermodulation distortion (IMD) enable high quality synthesis of wideband signals from baseband to high intermediate frequencies.
- A proprietary DAC output switching technique enhances dynamic performance.
- The current outputs are easily configured for various single-ended or differential circuit topologies.
- CMOS data input interface with adjustable set up and hold.
- Novel 2×, 4×, and 8× interpolator/coarse complex modulator allows carrier placement anywhere in DAC bandwidth.
WCDMA, CDMA2000, TD-SCDMA, WiMax, GSM
Data Sheet, Rev. A, 3/07
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
For a list of compatible evaluation boards, please see the "DPG2" information on our Data Pattern Generator (DPG) High-Speed DAC Evaluation Platform page.
Solutions Bulletins & Brochures
Digital to Analog Converters ICs Solutions Bulletin
Design A Clock-Distribution Strategy With Confidence
by Demetrios Efstathiou (Electronic Design, April 27, 2006)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.