Dual-Input Multiservice Line Card Adaptive Clock Translator
The AD9557 operates over an industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Network synchronization including synchronous Ethernet and SDH to OTN mapping / demapping
- Cleanup of reference clock jitter
- SONET/SDH clocks up to OC-192, including FEC
- Stratum 3 holdover, jitter cleanup, and phase transient control
- Wireless base station controllers
- Cable infrastructure
- Data communications
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Recommended Clock Drivers
Recommended Linear Regulators
- For ultralow noise, low dropout , we recommend the ADP150 .
Recommended Switching Controller
- For a dual controller up to 2 x 25A output current , we recommend the ADP1829 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.