Quad PLL, Quad Input, 8-output Multiservice Line Card Adaptive Clock Translator
The AD9554 operates over an industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C. If a single or dual DPLL version of this devices is needed, refer to the AD9557 or AD9559, respectively.
- Network synchronization, including synchronous Ethernet and
synchronous digital hierarchy (SDH) to optical transport network
- Cleanup of reference clock jitter
- SONET/SDH clocks up to OC-192, including FEC
- Stratum 3 holdover, jitter cleanup, and phase transient
- Cable infrastructure
- Data communications
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
- Simple Power Connection using 6V Wall Adapter and On-board Switching and LDO Voltage Regulators
- On board LDO regulators can be easily bypassed to permit user to evaluate performance using the on-board switching regulator
- Regulators Are Easily Bypassed for Power Measurements
- Twelve AC-Coupled SMA Connectors for Outputs (Four differential, Four single-ended)
- SMA Connectors for
- Two Differential or Four Single-ended Reference Inputs
- System Clock Input
- On-board Provisions for TCXO, Crystal Oscillator or Crystal
- USB Connection to PC 32- or 64-Bit Microsoft Windows® based Evaluation Software with Simple Graphical User Interface
- On-board PLL Loop Filter
- Easy Access to Digital I/O and Diagnostic Signals via I/O Header
- Status LEDs for Diagnostic Signals
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.