Quad/Octal Input Network Clock Generator/Synchronizer
The AD9548 operates over an industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Network synchronization
- Cleanup of reference clock jitter
- GPS 1 pulse per second synchronization
- SONET/SDH clocks up to OC-192, including FEC
- Stratum 2 holdover, jitter cleanup, and phase transient control
- Stratum 3E and Stratum 3 reference clocks
- Wireless base stations, controllers
- Cable infrastructure
- Data communications
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
The AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ is an analog front end hardware platform that addresses a broad range of research, academic, industrial and defense applications. The AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ enables RF applications from 400MHz to 4 GHz. The module is customizable to a wide range of frequencies by software without any hardware changes, providing options for GPS or IEEE 1588 Synchronization, and MIMO configurations.
When combined with the Xilinx ZYNQ® Software-Defined Radio Kit, AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ enables a variety of wireless communications functions at the physical layer, from baseband to RF. With up to 4 GB of flash storage space, 512 MB of RAM, Gigabit Ethernet interface (depending on the base platform) and a Linux image built specifically for the AD-FMCOMMS1-EBZ, you can get everything you need for a easy out of the box experience. The platform offers enough flexibility for many applications, and supports streaming data, and standard web interfaces to analyze transmitted RF data.
- Electronic test and measurement equipment
- General-purpose software radios
- Radar systems
- Ultra wideband satellite receivers
- Point to point communication systems
RF Source Booklet
RF IC Product Overview
Synchronizing NxN MIMO Basestations to an External Timing Reference
Understand how a high-performance clock generator, in conjunction with one or more integrated transceivers,...