Features and Benefits
- Low power HDMI/DVI transmitter ideal for portable applications
- CEC controller and expanded message buffer (3 messages) reduces system overhead
- Incorporates HDMI v.1.4a technology
- Compatible with DVI v.1.0
- Embedded HDCP keys to support HDCP 1.3
- 1.8 V supplies for ultralow operating power
- Video/audio inputs accept logic levels from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- 150 MHz operation supports all video and graphics resolutions from 480i to 1080p
- Programmable two-way color space converter
- Supports RGB, YCbCr, DDR
- Supports ITU656-based embedded syncs
- Automatic input video format timing detection (CEA-861E)
- Supports standard S/PDIF for stereo LPCM or compressed audio up to 192 kHz
- 8-channel uncompressed LPCM I2S audio up to 192 kHz
Product DetailsThe ADV7526 is a 150 MHz, high definition multimedia interface (HDMI®) transmitter with expanded CEC buffer. It supports HDTV formats up to 1080p and computer graphic resolutions up to SXGA at 75 Hz.
With the inclusion of embedded HDCP keys, the ADV7526 allows the secure transmission of protected content, as specified by the HDCP 1.3 protocol.
The ADV7526 supports both S/PDIF and 8-channel I2S audio. Its high fidelity, 8-channel I2S can transmit either stereo or 7.1 surround audio at 192 kHz. The S/PDIF can carry stereo LPCM audio or compressed audio, including DTS®, THX®, and Dolby® Digital.
The ADV7526 helps to reduce system design complexity and cost by incorporating such features as an I2C master for EDID reading, and 5 V tolerance on the I2C and Hot Plug™ detect pins.
Fabricated in an advanced CMOS process, the ADV7526 is available in a space saving, 64-ball, WLCSP surface mount package. This package is RoHS compliant and specified to operate from −25°C to +85°C
Product Lifecycle Recommended for New Designs
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Evaluation Kits (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.