Features and Benefits
- 14-Bit 10 MSPS A/D Converter
- No Missing Codes Guaranteed
- 3-Channel Operation Up to 10 MSPS
- 1-Channel Operation Up to 7 MSPS
- Correlated Double Sampling
- 1-6x Programmable Gain
- ±300 mV Programmable Offset
- Input Clamp Circuitry
- Internal Voltage Reference
- Multiplexed Byte-Wide Output (8+6 Format)
- 3-Wire Serial Digital Interface
- +3/+5 V Digital I/O Compatibility
Product DetailsAD9814 is a complete 3-channel analog signal processor with an embedded 14bit ADC for CCD imaging applications. Each channel features an input clamp, correlated double sampler, offset DAC, programmable gain amplifier. AD9814 also has low power dissipation and a programmable sleep/powerdown mode.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.