Features and Benefits
- 5 V Stereo Audio System with 3.3 V Tolerant Digital Interface
- Supports 96 kHz Sample Rates on 6 Channels and 192 kHz on 2 Channels
- Supports 16-/20-/24-Bit Word Lengths
- Multibit Σ-Δ Modulators with Perfect Differential Linearity Restoration for Reduced Idle Tones and Noise Floor
- Data Directed Scrambling DACs—Least Sensitive to Jitter
- Differential Output for Optimum Performance
- DACs Signal-to-Noise and Dynamic Range: 110 dB –94 dB THD + N—6-Channel Mode –95 dB
- On-Chip Volume Control per Channel with 1024-Step Linear Scale
- Software Controllable Clickless Mute
- Digital De-emphasis Processing
- Supports 256 fS, 512 fS, and 768 fS Master Clock Modes
- Power-Down Mode Plus Soft Power-Down Mode
- Flexible Serial Data Port with Right-Justified, Left-Justified, I2S Compatible, and DSP Serial Port Modes
- Supports Packed Data Mode and TDM Mode 48-Lead LQFP Plastic Package A
The AD1833 is a complete high performance single-chip, multi-channel, digital audio playback system. It features six audio playback channels each comprising a high performance digital interpolation filter, a multibit sigma-delta modulator featuring Analog Devices patented technology, and a continuous-time current-out analog DAC section. Other features include an on-chip clickless attenuator and mute capability, per channel, programmed through an SPI-compatible serial control port.
Product Lifecycle Last Time Buy
All products in this family will be obsolete soon. Please contact ADI Sales or Distributors to arrange for final purchases and read our Obsolescence Information to review the time periods for placing final orders and receiving final shipments.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.