4 ADC/8 DAC with PLL, 192 kHz, 24-Bit Codec
Features and Benefits
- 5 V multichannel audio system
- Accepts 16-/18-/20-/24-bit data
- Supports 24-bit and 96 kHz sample rate
- Multibit S-Δ modulators with data directed scrambling
- Differential output for optimum performance
- ADCs: –92 dB THD + N, 105 dB SNR and dynamic range
- DACs: –95 dB THD + N, 108 dB SNR and dynamic range
- On-chip volume control with
- Programmable gain amplifier for ADC input
- Hardware and software controllable
- Digital de-emphasis processing
- Supports 256 × fS, 512 × fS, or
768 × fS master clock
- Linux Driver
Product Lifecycle Not Recommended for New Designs
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
Software & Systems Requirements
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.