HDMI/DVI TMDS Equalizer
The ADV3003 is provided in a 40-lead, LFCSP, surface-mount, RoHS-compliant, plastic package and is specified to operate over the −40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling 1080p deep color (12-bit color) HDMI formats and greater than UXGA (1600 × 1200) DVI resolutions.
- The 12 dB input cable equalizer enables the use of long cables at the input. For a typical 24 AWG cable, the ADV3003 compensates for more than 20 meters at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- The selectable 6 dB of output pre-emphasis allows the ADV3003 to drive high loss output cables or long PCB traces.
- Matched 50 Ω on-chip input and output terminations improve system signal integrity.
- An external control pin, PE_EN, sets the output pre-emphasis to either 0 dB or 6 dB.
- An external control pin, TX_EN, simultaneously disables both the transmitter and the on-chip input terminations. This feature reduces the power dissipation of the ADV3003 and indicates to a connected source when the ADV3003 is disabled.
- Multiple input displays
- Advanced television set (HDTV) front panel connectors
- HDMI/DVI cable extenders
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.