4:1 HDMI/DVI Switch with Equalization DDC/CEC Buffers and EDID Replication
The ADV3002 is provided in a space-saving, 80-lead LQFP surface-mount Pb-free plastic package and is specified to operate over the 0°C to 85°C temperature range.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables at the input. For a 24 AWG cable, the ADV3002 compensates for more than 20m at data rates up to 3 Gbps.
- Auxiliary multiplexer isolates and buffers the DDC bus and the CEC line, increasing total system capacitance limit.
- EDID replication eliminates the need for multiple EDID EEPROMs. EDID can be loaded from a single external EEPROM or from a system microcontroller.
- 5 V power combiner powers the EDID replicator and CEC buffer when local system power is off.
- Integrated hot plug detect pulse low on channel switch with programmable pulse width or direct manual control.
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.