1:1 HDMI/DVI Buffer with Equalization
The AD8195 is specified to operate over the −40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Enables a fully HDMI 1.3a-compliant front panel input.
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling 1080p deep color (12-bit color)
- HDMI formats and greater than UXGA (1600 × 1200) DVI resolutions.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables; more than 20 meters (24 AWG)
- at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Auxiliary buffer isolates and buffers the DDC bus and CEC line for a single chip,
- fully HDMI 1.3a-compliant solution.
- Auxiliary buffer is powered independently from the TMDS link so that DDC/CEC
- functionality can be maintained when the system is powered off.
- Front panel buffers for advanced television (HDTV) sets
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.