Buffered 2:1 TMDS Switch with Equalization
The AD8194 is provided in a space-saving, 32-lead, LFCSP, surface-mount, RoHS-compliant, plastic package and is specified to operate over the −40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Data supports rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling greater than 1080p deep color (12-bit color) HDMI formats and greater than UXGA (1600 × 2300) DVI resolutions.
- Fully buffered inputs and outputs.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables at the input. For a typical 24 AWG cable, the AD8194 compen-sates for more than 20 m at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Matched 50 Ω on-chip input and output terminations improve system signal integrity.
- Single-pin source select bit.
- Low added jitter.
- Advanced television (HDTV) sets
- Multiple input displays
- A/V receivers
- Set-top boxes
Data Sheet, Rev. 0, 11/07
This designates products ADI does not recommend broadly for new designs.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.