2:1 HDMI/DVI Switch with Equalization and DDC/CEC Buffers
- Fully HDMI 1.3a transmit and receive compliant.
- Supports data rates up to 2.25 Gbps, enabling greater than 1080p HDMI formats with deep color (12-bit) and UXGA (1600 × 1200) DVI resolutions.
- Input cable equalizer enables use of long cables; more than 20 m (24 AWG) at data rates up to 2.25 Gbps.
- Auxiliary switch isolates and buffers the DDC bus and the CEC line, improving total system capacitance limit.
- Hot plug detect (HPD) signal is pulsed low on link switch.
- Manually or automatically switched input terminations.
Data Sheet, Rev. 0, 5/08
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.