Features and Benefits
- Fully Integrated Receiver Subsystem for Digital Pre-Distortion Applications
- Down-Converting Mixer with Wide RF Frequency Range: 400MHz to 3.8GHz
- 125MHz Wide Bandpass Filter, <0.5dB Passband Ripple
- Low Power ADC with Up to 12-Bit Resolution, 250Msps Sample Rate
- –145.5dBm/Hz Input Noise Floor, 25.6dBm IIP3
- 1.5W Total Power Consumption
- 50Ω Single-Ended RF and LO Ports
- Internal Bypass Capacitance, No External Components
- ADC Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- 11.25mm × 15mm LGA package
The LTM9003 is a 12-bit digital pre-distortion μModule® receiver subsystem for the transmit path of cellular base-stations. Utilizing an integrated system in a package (SiP) technology, it includes a downconverting mixer, wideband filter and analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The system is tuned for an intermediate frequency (IF) of 184MHz and a signal bandwidth of up to 125MHz. The 12-bit ADC samples at rates up to 250Msps. Contact Analog Devices regarding customization.
The high signal level downconverting active mixer is optimized for high linearity, wide dynamic range IF sampling applications. It includes a differential LO buffer amplifier driving a double-balanced mixer. Broadband, integrated transformers on the RF and LO inputs provide single ended 50Ω interfaces. The RF and LO inputs are internally matched to 50Ω from 1.1GHz to 1.8GHz.
The CLK input controls converter operation and may be driven differentially or single-ended. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
- Transmit Observation Path Receivers
- Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) Receivers
- Wideband Receiver
- Wideband Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (4)
Software & Systems Requirements
Tools & Simulations
Technical Articles (1)
Press Release (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.