Features and Benefits
- Integrated Dual 10-Bit ADCs
- Sample Rate: 65Msps/40Msps/25Msps
- Single 3V Supply (2.7V to 3.4V)
- Low Power: 400mW/235mW/150mW
- 61.8dB SNR
- 85dB SFDR
- 110dB Channel Isolation at 100MHz
- Multiplexed or Separate Data Bus
- Flexible Input: 1VP-P to 2VP-P Range
- 575MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Pin Compatible Family
- 105Msps: LTC2282 (12-Bit), LTC2280 (10-Bit)
- 80Msps: LTC2294 (12-Bit), LTC2289 (10-Bit)
- 65Msps: LTC2293 (12-Bit), LTC2288 (10-Bit)
- 40Msps: LTC2292 (12-Bit), LTC2287 (10-Bit)
- 25Msps: LTC2291 (12-Bit), LTC2286 (10-Bit)
- 64-Pin (9mm × 9mm) QFN Package
The LTC2288/LTC2287/LTC2286 are 10-bit 65Msps/ 40Msps/25Msps, low noise dual 3V A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2288/LTC2287/LTC2286 are perfect for demanding imaging and communications applications with AC performance that includes 61.8dB SNR and 85dB SFDR for signals at the Nyquist frequency.
DC specs include ±0.1LSB INL (typ), ±0.05LSB DNL (typ) and ±0.6 LSB INL, ±0.5 LSB DNL over temperature. The transition noise is a low 0.07LSBRMS.
A single 3V supply allows low power operation. A separate output supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.6V logic. An optional multiplexer allows both channels to share one digital output bus.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Imaging Systems
- Spectral Analysis
- Portable Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (2)
Software & Systems Requirements
Tools & Simulations
LTC2286 Companion Parts
Recommended ADC Drivers
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.