Features and Benefits
- Sample Rate: 125Msps/105Msps
- Single 3V Supply (2.85V to 3.4V)
- Low Power: 395mW/320mW
- 72.4dB SNR
- 88dB SFDR
- No Missing Codes
- Flexible Input: 1VP-P to 2VP-P Range
- 640MHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- Pin Compatible Family
- 125Msps: LTC2253 (12-Bit), LTC2255 (14-Bit)
- 105Msps: LTC2252 (12-Bit), LTC2254 (14-Bit)
- 80Msps: LTC2229 (12-Bit), LTC2249 (14-Bit)
- 65Msps: LTC2228 (12-Bit), LTC2248 (14-Bit)
- 40Msps: LTC2227 (12-Bit), LTC2247 (14-Bit)
- 25Msps: LTC2226 (12-Bit), LTC2246 (14-Bit)
- 10Msps: LTC2225 (12-Bit), LTC2245 (14-Bit)
- 32-Pin (5mm × 5mm) QFN Package
The LTC2255/LTC2254 are 14-bit 125Msps/105Msps, low power 3V A/D converters designed for digitizing high frequency, wide dynamic range signals. The LTC2255/LTC2254 are perfect for demanding imaging and communications applications with AC performance that includes 72.3dB SNR and 85dB SFDR for signals at the Nyquist frequency.
DC specs include ±1LSB INL (typ), ±0.5LSB DNL (typ) and no missing codes over temperature. The transition noise is a low 1.3 LSBRMS.
A single 3V supply allows low power operation. A separate output supply allows the outputs to drive 0.5V to 3.3V logic.
A single-ended CLK input controls converter operation. An optional clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed for a wide range of clock duty cycles.
- Wireless and Wired Broadband Communication
- Imaging Systems
- Spectral Analysis
- Portable Instrumentation
Product Lifecycle Production
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Evaluation Kits (3)
Software & Systems Requirements
Tools & Simulations
Press Releases (1)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Sample & Buy
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.