16-Bit 8 Channel Simultaneous Sampling Data Acquisition System
The ADAS3023 integrates an 8-channel low leakage track and hold, a programmable gain instrumentation amplifier (PGIA) stage with a high common-mode rejection offering four differential input ranges, a precision low drift 4.096 V reference and buffer, and a 16-bit charge redistribution successive approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The ADAS3023 can resolve differential input ranges of up to ±20.48 V when using ±15 V supplies.
The ADAS3023 simplifies design challenges by eliminating signal buffering, level shifting, amplification and attenuation, common-mode rejection, settling time, or any of the other analog signal conditioning challenges, yet allows for smaller form factor, faster time to market, and lower costs.
The ADAS3023 is factory calibrated and its operation is specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- Multichannel data acquisition/system monitoring
- Process control
- Power line monitoring
- Automated test equipment
- Patient monitoring
- Spectrum analysis
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Virtual Eval - BETA
Virtual Eval is a web application to assist designers in product evaluation of ADCs, DACs, and other ADI products. Using detailed models on Analog’s servers, Virtual Eval simulates crucial part performance characteristics within seconds. Configure operating conditions such as input tones and external jitter, as well as device features like gain or digital down-conversion. Performance characteristics include noise, distortion, and resolution, FFTs, timing diagrams, response plots, and more.
Recommended Digital Isolators
- For SPI Interface, lowest power, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM1401 .
- For SPI Interface, smallest package, low voltage I/O (1.8 V to 5.5 V) , we recommend the ADUM3481 .
- For SPI Interface, low power, 5.0 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM4401 .
- For SPI Interface, enhanced system-level ESD performance, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM3401 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4897-1 or the AD8021 .
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4841-1, ADA4940-1 or the ADA4941-1 .
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the AD8476, AD8605, AD8615 or the AD8605 .
Recommended External Voltage References
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.