±2°C Accurate, MicroPower Digital Temperature Sensor in 6-Lead SOT-23
The ADT7302 is a complete temperature monitoring system available in SOT-23 and MSOP packages. It contains a bandgap temperature sensor and a 13-bit ADC to monitor and digitize the temperature reading to a resolution of +0.03125°C.
The ADT7302 has a flexible serial interface that allows easy interfacing to most microcontrollers. The interface is compatible with SPI™, QSPI and MICROWIRE™ protocol and is also compatible with DSPs. The part features a standby mode that is controlled via the serial interface.
The ADT7302’s wide supply voltage range, low supply current and SPI-compatible interface, make it ideal for a variety of applications, including personal computers, office equipment, automotive and domestic appliances.Product Highlights
- On-chip temperature sensor that allows an accurate measurement of the ambient temperature. The measurable temperature range is −40°C to +125°C.
- Supply voltage of 2.7 V to 5.25 V.
- Space-saving 6-lead SOT-23 and 8-lead MSOP packages.
- Maximum temperature accuracy of ±2°C.
- 13-bit temperature reading to 0.03125°C resolution.
- Shutdown mode that reduces the power consumption to 4.88 μW with VDD = 3.3 V at 1 SPS.
- Compatible with AD7814.
- Medical equipment
- Cellular phones
- Hard disk drives
- Personal computers
- Electronic test equipment
- Office equipment
- Domestic appliances
- Process control