Quad, 12-Bit, 170 MSPS/210 MSPS/250 MSPS Serial Output 1.8 V ADC
The ADC requires a single 1.8 V power supply and the input clock may be driven differentially with a sine wave, LVPECL, TTL, or LVDS. A clock duty cycle stabilizer allows high performance at full speed with a wide range of clock duty cycles. The on-chip reference eliminates the need for external decoupling and can be adjusted by means of SPI control.
Various power-down and standby modes are supported. The ADC typically consumes 145 mW per channel with the digital link still in operation when standby operation is enabled.
Fabricated on an advanced CMOS process, the AD9239 is avail-able in a Pb-free/RoHS-compliant, 72-lead LFCSP package. It is specified over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
- Four ADCs are contained in a small, space-saving package.
- An on-chip PLL allows users to provide a single ADC sampling clock, and the PLL distributes and multiplies up to produce the corresponding data rate clock.
- Coded data rate supports up to 4.0 Gbps per channel. Coding includes scrambling to ensure proper dc common mode, embedded clock, and error correction.
- The AD9239 operates from a single 1.8 V power supply.
- Flexible synchronization schemes and programmable mode pins.
- On-chip temperature sensor.
- Communication receivers
- Cable head end equipment/M-CMTS
- Broadband radios
- Wireless infrastructure transceivers
- Radar/military-aerospace subsystems
- Test equipment
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Virtual Eval - BETA
Virtual Eval is a web application to assist designers in product evaluation of ADCs, DACs, and other ADI products. Using detailed models on Analog’s servers, Virtual Eval simulates crucial part performance characteristics within seconds. Configure operating conditions such as input tones and external jitter, as well as device features like gain or digital down-conversion. Performance characteristics include noise, distortion, and resolution, FFTs, timing diagrams, response plots, and more.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
- 11 week(s) ago in Speed ADCs
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.