250 kSPS 16-BIT PulSAR® A/D Converter in µSOIC
The AD7694 is a 16-bit, 250 kSPS, charge redistribution successive-approximation Analog-to-Digital Converter which operates from a single power supply, VDD between 2.7 V to 5.25 V. It con tains a very low power high-speed 16-bit sampling ADC with no missing codes (B grade), an internal conversion clock and a SPI compatible serial interface port. The part also contains a low noise, wide bandwidth, very short aperture delay track/hold circuit. On the CNV rising edge, it samples an analog input IN+ between 0 V to REF with respect to a ground sense IN-. The reference voltage REF is applied externally and can be set up to the supply voltage.
Its power scales linearly with throughput.
The AD7694 is housed in a 8-lead µSOIC with operation specified from –40°C to +85°C.
- Battery Powered Equipments:
- Medical instruments
- Mobile communications
- Personal digital assistants
- Data Acquisition
- Process Control
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Recommended Digital Isolators
- For SPI Interface, enhanced system-level ESD performance, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM3401 .
- For SPI Interface, smallest package, low voltage I/O (1.8 V to 5.5 V) , we recommend the ADUM3481 .
- For SPI Interface, low power, 5.0 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM4401 .
- For SPI Interface, lowest power, 2.5 kVrms isolation , we recommend the ADUM1401 .
Recommended External Voltage References
- For a low noise, high accuracy 3V reference , we recommend the ADR433 or the ADR4533 .
- For a low noise, high accuracy 5V reference , we recommend the ADR435 or the ADR4550 .
- For driving the voltage reference input , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8605 .
- For a low noise, high accuracy 2.5V reference , we recommend the ADR431 or the ADR4525 .
Recommended Driver Amplifiers
- For high frequency, low noise, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4807-1, ADA4807-2, ADA4897-1 or the ADA4897-2 .
- For precision, low power, low distortion applications , we recommend the ADA4805-1, ADA4805-2, ADA4841-1 or the ADA4841-2 .
- For low frequency, precision, low bias current applications , we recommend the ADA4627-1, ADA4637-1 or the AD8610 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.