18-Bit, 2.5 LSB INL, 800 kSPS, SAR ADC
The AD7674 is an 18-bit, 800 kSPS, charge redistribution, successive approximation register (SAR) fully differential analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that operates on a single 5 V power supply. The device contains a high speed, 18-bit sampling ADC, an internal conversion clock, an internal reference buffer, error correction circuits, and both serial and parallel system interface ports.
The device is available in a 48-lead LQFP or a 48-lead LFCSP with operation specified from −40°C to +85°C.
- High Resolution, Fast Throughput. The AD7674 is an 800 kSPS, charge redistribution, 18-bit, SAR ADC (no latency).
- Excellent Accuracy. The AD7674 has a maximum integral nonlinearity of 2.5 LSB with no missing 18-bit codes.
- Serial or Parallel Interface. Versatile parallel (18-, 16- or 8-bit bus) or 3-wire serial interface arrangement compatible with both 3 V and 5 V logic.
- CT scanners
- High dynamic data acquisition
- Geophone and hydrophone sensors
- ∑-∆ replacement (low power, multichannel)
- Spectrum analysis
- Medical instruments
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.