14-Bit, 170/210/250 MSPS, 1.8 V Dual Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC)
The dual ADC core features a multistage, differential pipelined architecture with integrated output error correction logic. Each ADC features wide bandwidth inputs supporting a variety of user-selectable input ranges. An integrated voltage reference eases design considerations. A duty cycle stabilizer is provided to compensate for variations in the ADC clock duty cycle, allowing the converters to maintain excellent performance.
The ADC output data are routed directly to the two external 14- bit LVDS output ports and formatted either as interleaved or channel multiplexed.
Flexible power-down options allow significant power savings, when desired.
Programming for setup and control are accomplished using a 3- wire SPI-compatible serial interface.
The AD9643 is available in a 64-lead LFCSP and is specified over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.APPLICATIONS
- Diversity radio systems
- Multimode digital receivers (3G)
TD-SCDMA, WiMax, WCDMA,
CDMA2000, GSM, EDGE, LTE
- I/Q demodulation systems
- Smart antenna systems
- General-purpose software radios
- Ultrasound equipment
- Broadband data applications
- Integrated dual, 14-bit, 170/210/250 MSPS ADC.
- Operation from a single 1.8V supply and a separate digital output driver supply accommodating LVDS outputs.
- Proprietary differential input maintains excellent SNR performance for input frequencies up to 300 MHz.
- SYNC input allows synchronization of multiple devices.
- 3-pin, 1.8V SPI port for register programming and register readback.
- Pin compatibility with the AD9613 allowing a simple migration down from 14 bits to 12 bits.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
This product has been released to the market. The data sheet contains all final specifications and operating conditions. For new designs, ADI recommends utilization of these products.
Recommended Clock Drivers
CN0242: High Performance, High IF, 75 MHz Bandwidth, 14-Bit, 250 MSPS...
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.