10-Bit, 210 MSPS ADC
The AD9410 is a 10-bit monolithic sampling analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with an on-chip track-and-hold circuit and is optimized for high speed conversion and ease of use. The product operates at a 210 MSPS conversion rate, with outstanding dynamic performance over its full operating range.
The ADC requires a 5.0 V and 3.3 V power supply and up to a 210 MHz differential clock input for full performance operation. No external reference or driver components are required for many applications. The digital outputs are TTL-/CMOS-compatible and separate output power supply pins also support interfacing with 3.3 V logic.
The clock input is differential and TTL-/CMOS-compatible. The 10-bit digital outputs can be operated from 3.3 V (2.5 V to 3.6 V) supplies. Two output buses support demultiplexed data up to 105 MSPS rates and binary or twos complement output coding format is available. A data sync function is provided for timing-dependent applications. An output clock simplifies interfacing to external logic. The output data bus timing is selectable for parallel or interleaved mode, allowing for flexibility in latching output data.
Fabricated on an advanced BiCMOS process, the AD9410 is available in an 80-lead thin quad flat package, exposed pad specified over the industrial temperature range (−40°C to +85°C).
- High Resolution at High Speed—The architecture is spe-cifically designed to support conversion up to 210 MSPS with outstanding dynamic performance.
- Demultiplexed Output—Output data is decimated by two and provided on two data ports for ease of data transport.
- Output Data Clock—The AD9410 provides an output data clock synchronous with the output data, simplifying the timing between data and other logic.
- Data Synchronization—A DS input is provided to allow for synchronization of two or more AD9410s in a system, or to synchronize data to a specific output port in a single AD9410 system.
- Communications and radars
- Local multipoint distribution services (LMDS)
- High-end imaging systems and projectors
- Cable reverse paths
- Point-to-point radio links
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
Staying Well Grounded
(Analog Dialogue, Vol. 46, June 2012)
MS-2210: Designing Power Supplies for High Speed ADC
Designers Cast A Skeptical Eye On Mixed-Signal SOCs
Correlating High-Speed ADC Performance to Multicarrier 3G Requirements
by Brad Brannon (Mobile Dev Design, 6/1/2003)
DNL and Some of its Effects on Converter Performance
... by Brad Brannon, Analog Devices, Inc. (Wireless Design & Development, June 2001)
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.