2-Channel, 12-Bit ADC with I2C Compatible Interface in 10-Lead MSOP
The AD7992 provides a two-wire serial interface which is compatible with I2C interfaces. The part comes in two versions, AD7992-0, and AD7992-1. Each version allows for a minimum of two different I2C addresses. The AD7992-0 supports Standard and Fast I2C interface Modes, while the AD7992-1 supports Standard, Fast, and two High-Speed I2C Interface Modes.
Comparable Parts Click to see all in Parametric Search
At least one model within this product family is in production and available for purchase. The product is appropriate for new designs but newer alternatives may exist.
The EVAL-AD7992EBZ is a fully featured evaluation Board for the AD7992. The evaluation board can be operated in complete standalone mode or connected to a PC via a standard USB interface. When operated with a PC, software is provided enabling the user to perform detailed analysis of the ADC's performance. This software includes the technical note describing the operation and set up of the evaluation board.
Recommended External References - 2.5V
- For cost sensitive applications , we recommend the AD1582, ADR381 or the ADR391 .
- For applications requiring 2.048V to 4.096V , we recommend the REF191 .
- For wide supply applications , we recommend the AD780, ADR03 or the AD780 .
- For applications requiring best accuracy, low noise, low drift , we recommend the ADR421, AD780 or the AD780 .
- For the reference buffer amplifier , we recommend the AD8605 or the AD8605 .
- For low noise, high output current applications , we recommend the ADR431 .
Recommended Input Buffer Amplifiers
- For precision, high speed, low cost , we recommend the AD8604 .
- For precision, low noise, single supply , we recommend the AD8605 or the AD8605 .
- For single supply, high speed, low power , we recommend the AD8031 or the AD8032 .
- For low distortion, low noise, dual supplies , we recommend the AD8599 .
ADI has always placed the highest emphasis on delivering products that meet the maximum levels of quality and reliability. We achieve this by incorporating quality and reliability checks in every scope of product and process design, and in the manufacturing process as well. "Zero defects" for shipped products is always our goal.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
The USA list pricing shown is for BUDGETARY USE ONLY, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit for the stated volume), and is subject to change. International prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates. For volume-specific price or delivery quotes, please contact your local Analog Devices, Inc. sales office or authorized distributor. Pricing displayed for Evaluation Boards and Kits is based on 1-piece pricing.